Per View from the Pew:
- Open the bookmark list in your favourite Web browser.
- Copy the title and URL of your bottommost bookmark into a post or comment.
- Count up four bookmarks, and do the same with that one.
- Repeat the prevous step until you’ve posted five.
- The start page of the National Capital FreeNet. You won’t see what I see.
- BBC director general Greg Dyke resigns! ^ From Free Republic. No clue why I would have bookmarked this.
- A link to the BaptistBoard that no longer exists.
- A random post from the Fightin’ Fundamentalist Forum. Again, no clue why I would have it bookmarked, although it is addressed to me.
- a 404.
The bottom of my bookmark file is like the junk drawer of a disused desk stored in the unfinished part of your basement.